Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Interdominion 2015

Hybrid View

Senior Member 2YO Viv Strangman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Viv Strangman
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    I wonder whether if Franco Ledger had been in the Supplementary heat, which some thought he should have been, whether he may have made the main field?
    Having been nominated from New Zealand, Franco Ledger should have been in the supplementary heat at Menangle. The fact that he was allowed to start in the Victorian heat did draw the attention of the Butterworth camp and lawyers were briefed evidently.
    If Franco Ledger had made the first three on Saturday night all hell would have broken loose post race.
    Under those circumstances when he didn't run in three, Franco Ledger was zero chance of getting a wildcard. I feel a bit sorry for the horse and his connections as the mistake about where he should start was made by the authorities not the connections

Senior Member Horse Of The Year arlington will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Wayne Hayes
    Quote Originally Posted by Viv Strangman View Post
    Having been nominated from New Zealand, Franco Ledger should have been in the supplementary heat at Menangle. The fact that he was allowed to start in the Victorian heat did draw the attention of the Butterworth camp and lawyers were briefed evidently.
    If Franco Ledger had made the first three on Saturday night all hell would have broken loose post race.
    Under those circumstances when he didn't run in three, Franco Ledger was zero chance of getting a wildcard. I feel a bit sorry for the horse and his connections as the mistake about where he should start was made by the authorities not the connections

A big Oh

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Viv Strangman View Post
    Thanks for info Viv, I know some people were thinking that some get favorable treatment
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread