Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How do we make Harness Racing strong via today's sports betting market

Hybrid View

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I love the idea of the double cart rides between races Phil (or entertainment of some sort on the track between races)
    The good restaurant/food suggestion would seem a no brainer - let's make it happen

How do you capture the general public to educate them about the breed is probably the question and we would have to see if today's younger folk even care

I wonder about handicap stand races, history books seem to suggest the public was captivated by champions making up huge starts. I wonder however if owners are likely to be interested

How important do you think it is for us to capture our share of the punting dollar?

ps Wanting to highlight the enjoyment of going to the trots with your horse you might want to change your signature
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Thats a great post Phil, you have highlighted many of the strong points that need promoting and a few of the mistakes that have been made in the past and present. Lots of relevant content IMO.

+ Reply to Thread