Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Name and shame

Hybrid View

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist

Question

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Hi Warren . firstly , your earlier post was spot on . 5 years then just get rid of em . Some of them may even run out of relatives or partners to sign them over to . The penalty system is so blurred that no one really knows what the penalties are . One guy gets 6 months for multiple positive swabs , then zero time is added when yet another swab proves positive while he was out . At the same time another trainer with a 40 year clear record with regards to swabs gets 2 years for a high bi carb . One trainer gets 6 months reprieve for pleading guilty and another gets 6 months reprieve for pleading not guilty . This only breeds innuendo and accusations , with good reason .
    With this last post , horses can be presented on race day with levels higher than 9 due entirely to a couple of shots of Vam {a blood booster} in the days leading up to the races . Cobalt is flushed from the horses body very quickly . It only has a detection period of around 4 hours . Its very difficult to catch people using it and the effects of it last a lot longer . That list certainly tells us a lot .The level of 200 is 4 times the standard deviation above the normal level . Very depressing . I do agree with the basis of your post . You are dead set spot on . It isn't worth racing because ,even if you have the best horse , you have absolutely no hope whatsoever with an honest trainer . They'll only ever clean this game up if they decide to get tough and treat everyone the same .
    VVV-Trish...does that 'Hanging Judge' approach to punishment extend to Colin and Neil? I know both of them, good blokes, and I very much doubt either did anything wrong. The reason I ask is the 'shoot 'em all and let God sort it out' routine would see them as collateral damage.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple V View Post
    VVV-Trish...does that 'Hanging Judge' approach to punishment extend to Colin and Neil? I know both of them, good blokes, and I very much doubt either did anything wrong. The reason I ask is the 'shoot 'em all and let God sort it out' routine would see them as collateral damage.

OH MY GOD I DON'T THINK COLIN HAS A POSITIVE HAS HE JAIMIE?????????????
    And I think that Neil's hasn't been heard yet HAS IT JAIMIE???????????
    GEEZE I wouldn't be naming innocent people on this name & shame thread Jaimie.
    Last edited by trish; 09-17-2014 at 09:50 PM.

+ Reply to Thread