Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Coloured Horses

Hybrid View

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I was looking at the first season sires table and I noticed a skewbald stallion (sire of 4 only) has had his most recent foal make it to the races in SA
    What I found amazing is that his skewbald sire Flying Jaguar has sired 50 but as yet only 1 has made it to the races and now a 3yo was last beaten by a total of 270m in his two 2yo starts
    Flying Jaguar has 2 weanlings and 2 yearlings still to come to try and improve this deplorable record
    This good looking boy is responsible for some massive wastage
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Stallion Showgrounds is just really nice Showgrounds is just really nice
    Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    I was looking at the first season sires table and I noticed a skewbald stallion (sire of 4 only) has had his most recent foal make it to the races in SA
    What I found amazing is that his skewbald sire Flying Jaguar has sired 50 but as yet only 1 has made it to the races and now a 3yo was last beaten by a total of 270m in his two 2yo starts
    Flying Jaguar has 2 weanlings and 2 yearlings still to come to try and improve this deplorable record
    This good looking boy is responsible for some massive wastage
    They breed for pretty horse Kev, not performance. If the stallion had been acting of the mill bay it would have been gelded as a youngster!

+ Reply to Thread