Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ABC Qld Heat Stewards Penalties

Hybrid View

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Dixon gets charged with setting an excessively slow pace & Cockburn gets charged with not giving his horse the best chance to win (basically).
    The excessively slow pace rule was put in place to guarantee drivers following that they wouldn't have to bust their horses to try & force the pace.
    I think Cockburn should have protested. He's well within his rights & this rule is yet to be tested under protest.( that I know of ).
    Cockburn IMO did nothing wrong.

Senior Member 2YO jackthepunter will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jack Dixon
    Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Dixon gets charged with setting an excessively slow pace & Cockburn gets charged with not giving his horse the best chance to win (basically).
    The excessively slow pace rule was put in place to guarantee drivers following that they wouldn't have to bust their horses to try & force the pace.
    I think Cockburn should have protested. He's well within his rights & this rule is yet to be tested under protest.( that I know of ).
    Cockburn IMO did nothing wrong.
    your got to be joking if bling it on not good enough to sit outside that horse in a 2 horse race running a first half in 2-3 then get back home in 57-56 I'll eat my hat.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Quote Originally Posted by jackthepunter View Post
    your got to be joking if bling it on not good enough to sit outside that horse in a 2 horse race running a first half in 2-3 then get back home in 57-56 I'll eat my hat.
    What sort of sauce would you like with your hat ? Dixon's horse is obviously pretty good . Didn't he come from behind Bling It On and run him to a head/neck in the Derby . Pretty serious horse ?

+ Reply to Thread