Hybrid View

Member Filly DRUIDRACING will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    STEVEN PILE
    Occupation
    mr fix it
    Horses
    nearly none and you can guess why
    Re: owners meeting 18th of january.........who is running this event this is the first time i have heard of this meeting. great idea for the owners to be heard. Due to work commitments and length of travel I wont be attending. Im sure there is a data base of owners so this could be advertised more. Maybe a survey form / comment form could be sent out so we can comment if we are unavailable to attend these meetings. I know there is any quick fix but however Goulburn Race 1 on the 5/1/2015 had an interesting runner in it !!! no better than C1 ? c3 mare with concession C2 any comments ??

Member Yearling Rob Nalder will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Rob Nalder
    Occupation
    Director of IPB.
    Horses
    Conrod Straight, Titanium Driver, About
    It has been advertised over the past 3-4 weeks in Trottguide. The NSW Owners association is running the meeting. Personally I think it is a a very good idea. This will give all owners a chance to listen as well as contribute with there thoughts. In fact it should be an annual event for all participants to attend and contribute in a professional manner. Hopefully a large number can attend so as to show our Administrators that our industry Owners are very important and furthermore should be given credit for what they contribute day in day out to our sport.

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Nalder View Post
    It has been advertised over the past 3-4 weeks in Trottguide. The NSW Owners association is running the meeting. Personally I think it is a a very good idea. This will give all owners a chance to listen as well as contribute with there thoughts. In fact it should be an annual event for all participants to attend and contribute in a professional manner. Hopefully a large number can attend so as to show our Administrators that our industry Owners are very important and furthermore should be given credit for what they contribute day in day out to our sport.
    Rob, I hope there is a great turnout, as something must be done for owners/trainers in placing their horses but I bet you hear that turnover is the lifeblood of the sport and from what I hear it will be stated that with this new system and the reduction of odds on runners has seen the para Tab down a bit but fixed odds and Corporates up $5 million. I can't back these figures up but a reliable source.

+ Reply to Thread