Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Poor Judgement and no action

Hybrid View

Senior Member Horse Of The Year The Form Student will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Rocket Glenfern, Tudor Royal, Manaroa,
    When you race you horse upside down, the slowest quarter will generally be the last one! If they believe that it cannot better 29 for the last quarter, they are obviously trying to gas the other horses chasing, or hope they have to big a lead to be caught!
    I don't agree with the horse can't run a last quester quicker than 29, if you go slow enough, a snail can run home in 28! If you can run a quarter in 25. 7 out of the gate, given a sit in a "normally" run race, I think you would run quicker than 29 on Menangle. Give it a "cuddle" run and we will see!
    The horse must be a speedy 1200 metre horse, keep it in mind for the Flying K series!
    It reminds me of some of my old favourite horses from the standing start days!........Captain Gay & Tiny Rebel!

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    When question in regards to her drive and the performance of MY MUSTANG NZ, driver L PANELLA advised although her first sectional was quick and the horse worked hard early, it is a big horse and it can be difficult to drive and in her opinion easing the horse at that stage would be detrimental to its performance. She stated the horse is yet to better 29 seconds for the final sectional and was not overly disappointed in its run considering the step up in class. A post race veterinary examination of the horse found it to be stepping short with slight lameness in the left hind leg. Trainer S TRITTON was advised a veterinary clearance would be required prior to the horse racing again.

Where did you find this Toni?
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread