You're more than welcome.
Remember though, that's just the way that I see them & as I said I really don't know if it's the generally accepted view.
Similarly I've seen slightly ranging to vastly different methods being employed to interpret & then express various pedigree 'assessments' for want of a better word...some people might say that a horse is bred 3x4x5x3 to Meadow Skipper for example...while in some cases others throw in what I assume??? are the sex deliniations of the actual crosses...as in the same basic thing but written 3fx4mx5mx3m or whatever the case may be, so there are no hard and fast rules IMO.
On a related note, I've long reckoned that the smoke and mirrors routine surrounding the whole thing needs to be exposed for what it is and duly debunked so I sincerely hope this helps Toohard & yourself & others. The so-called Pedigree/Breeding Consultants of this world tick me off big-time because they get their money under false pretences IMO. With some time, homework, diligent observation and practice anyone can work it out and don't let anyone tell you any different...that for a fee, they'll reveal to you...like some equine reproduction version of a rabbit out of a hat... that which you could so easily discover for yourself...for nothing other than the cost of your time.
My advice is to trust your gut and forget about the hocus pocus. We're breeding flesh & blood here, not printouts with lots of highlights on them or otherwise nicely coloured up screens on our PC's.
In keeping with the above, the best piece of advice on breeding matters I've ever received came from John Bagshaw. He said he had probably tried out every breeding theory there was at one time or another...but after all that he experienced by far his greatest levels of success by forgetting about this cross or that cross and instead simply breeding for type.