Roll With Joe

Thread: 2015 Breeders Crown

Threaded View

Member Filly squaregaiter will become famous soon enough squaregaiter's Avatar
    Real Name
    Bruce Dalton
    Good Summary Ash - it was a great days racing, anyone who was there found it easy to find the winner of every race on looks/preparation/ability, the “RBD” as mention comes out today and when the heat winners are back in the final feild that will tell a totally different story and in some cases even the barrier draw will not stop some of those very dominant heat winners.
    Hoping for a big” Locals Sunday” and if not totally local then ”rehomed” for what’s its worth and to try and match your bravery Ash here are my thoughts for anyone interested
    Speeding Spur, Speeding Spur ,Speeding Spur then the one to beat is llawong Armstrong providing he trots however I am also a fan as you know of Fabrication, both are touchy so maybe - Valley Ess Jay or Kyvalley Boomerang can take advantage if they make errors in the 3yo C&G
    The 3yo fillies is totally different with some “depth” and the barrier draw will be the key here although you would not think there is much beyond My Arya & Reina Danzante then – Fiery Mountain Girl - Glenferrie Burn and maybe Justines Amore

2yo C& G, I am hoping for a LOCAL win ,….. and I am big fan of Sundons Courage also, however Conon Bridge has been very dominate in his 2 runs here and he not only has won in NZ over 2400 but has done it tough against older horses( albeit moderate company) and he is "happy to give a start and settle"so being realistic barring him making errors it maybe a race where the tough have to stand up and I guess we are looking for the exotic chances IMHO- lets hope for a lot of pace in this race
    2yo fillies-2 horse race ( or to be politically correct J) filly’s race- High Gate or Missandie, barrier draw with tell the tale J end of story
    Last edited by squaregaiter; 08-24-2015 at 08:39 PM.