Hybrid View

Senior Member 2YO Bonnie will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Anne Anderson
    Occupation
    Horse Breeder /Owner
    Horses
    Ladies In Red, Hurricane Harley, Honolua
    No. Participants were advised by email that owners entitlements on the day do not include complimentary dining. If you wish to dine in the Toolern Room you will need to purchase a ticket.

Member Filly squaregaiter will become famous soon enough squaregaiter's Avatar
    Real Name
    Bruce Dalton
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
    No. Participants were advised by email that owners entitlements on the day do not include complimentary dining.

That is NOT correct Anne, there has been NO communication via email or Text as normal

If you wish to dine in the Toolern Room you will need to purchase a ticket.
    Again, normally you would be contacted by phone, asking do you wish to book, no such contact has been made regarding this Sunday

Real Name
    Anne Anderson
    Occupation
    Horse Breeder /Owner
    Horses
    I think you will find I am correct Bruce. Check your emails from August 5 2015 ! And I quote ;

HRV BREEDERS CROWN OWNER ENTITLEMENTS

OWNER DINING INFORMATION

Please note that Owner Entitlements on Breeders Crown Super Sunday do NOT include complimentary dining . The ONLY way to secure your place in the exclusive Toolern Room on Breeders Crown Super Sunday is to purchase a place with Biana Walker at Tabcorp Park on 87460626. etc. etc.......

I have received a text informing me of the usual owners entitlements as per all Melton meetings; a Racebook and 2 drink tickets.

Member Filly squaregaiter will become famous soon enough squaregaiter's Avatar
    Real Name
    Bruce Dalton
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
    I think you will find I am correct Bruce. Check your emails from August 5 2015 ! And I quote ;

HRV BREEDERS CROWN OWNER ENTITLEMENTS

OWNER DINING INFORMATION

Please note that Owner Entitlements on Breeders Crown Super Sunday do NOT include complimentary dining . The ONLY way to secure your place in the exclusive Toolern Room on Breeders Crown Super Sunday is to purchase a place with Biana Walker at Tabcorp Park on 87460626. etc. etc.......

I have received a text informing me of the usual owners entitlements as per all Melton meetings; a Racebook and 2 drink tickets.
    AGAIN ANNE, that is not correct from this end no such email or communication has shown up here

Real Name
    Anne Anderson
    Occupation
    Horse Breeder /Owner
    Horses
    Quote Originally Posted by squaregaiter View Post
    AGAIN ANNE, that is not correct from this end no such email or communication has shown up here
    That doesn't mean that my information is not correct Bruce. Just means that you do not appear to have received your email !

Senior Member Horse Of The Year arlington will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Wayne Hayes
    Quote Originally Posted by squaregaiter View Post

+1 for receiving the email...You are receiving this email because you are listed as an owner, trainer, driver or other licensed person with Harness Racing Victoria

Closed Thread