g'day all,
I know this subject has been discussed at length on this forum previously but I really feel that the RBD system is something that the sport seriously needs to address urgently if the sport has any chance of progressing into the future.
Earning cheques these days is becoming increasingly difficult & as everyone knows especially on the medium to smaller tracks draws are everything.The stats tell the story especially for the bread & butter horses which lets face it makes up the majority of our sport.
I personally think it is a major issue & one would think with todays mind blowing technology someone could come up with the software to replace this current archaic system.Currently it is hard enough keeping owners interested in the sport & investing in the sport when
we are battling in my humble opinion as very unfair & out of date system.No too mention the toll it takes on those horses that are bad draw magnets.I know the authorities are stuck with this system but like I said for the sport to survive & go forward in testing times I truly think it is an issue that needs serious consideration.