Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Harness whip rules

Hybrid View

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I think you guys are unnecessarily limiting your expectations by only wishing to convert dogs and gallops punters

I have a fair idea of why dog followers like their code but it would sure be interesting if a survey revealed that a percentage of the public liked the fact that the dogs chase/race of their own free will (with no human or whip in sight)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Dot will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Dot Schmidt
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    I think you guys are unnecessarily limiting your expectations by only wishing to convert dogs and gallops punters

I have a fair idea of why dog followers like their code but it would sure be interesting if a survey revealed that a percentage of the public liked the fact that the dogs chase/race of their own free will (with no human or whip in sight)
    Not limiting my expectations to converting dogs and gallops punters Kev, just saying we should start with a demographic which is willing to punt, to find out why they don't punt on our code, once we have addressed that and our product is more palatable to punters then we could invest more in attracting people through the gate.

+ Reply to Thread