Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Race Fixing Arrests over Airborne Magic's Cobram win

Hybrid View

Member Filly codywinnell will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Cody Winnell
    [QUOTE=Messenger;47712]I was fooled by the fact that I looked on the Vic site and if hover on the News Room at

http://www.hrv.org.au/news-room/

No worries Kevin. If you look further down to the day it was released you'll see the earlier stewards' media releases on that Victorian news feed on hrv.org.au

Harness.org.au breaks everything into categories, because obviously it is a national site, but all Vic news items are disseminated to the hrv.org.au news room chronologically from the harness.org.au newsroom where they are initially published.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    [QUOTE=codywinnell;47713]
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    I was fooled by the fact that I looked on the Vic site and if hover on the News Room at

http://www.hrv.org.au/news-room/

No worries Kevin. If you look further down to the day it was released you'll see the earlier stewards' media releases on that Victorian news feed on hrv.org.au

Harness.org.au breaks everything into categories, because obviously it is a national site, but all Vic news items are disseminated to the hrv.org.au news room chronologically from the harness.org.au newsroom where they are initially published.
    You're right - I have been making a lot of mistakes lately
    I do however wish there were not so many places that I have to keep up with
    I think I will train myself to use the national site but remember to check the stewards wrap too
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Member Filly codywinnell will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Cody Winnell
    [QUOTE=Messenger;47715]
    Quote Originally Posted by codywinnell View Post

You're right - I have been making a lot of mistakes lately
    I do however wish there were not so many places that I have to keep up with
    I think I will train myself to use the national site but remember to check the stewards wrap too
    If you do want just the one feed, I'd encourage you to use hrv.org.au newsroom because it had what you were looking for, just a bit further down as the info is placed in there in chronological order.

+ Reply to Thread