Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2016 Inter Dominion

Hybrid View

Member Gelding littlelenny will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    lenny panetto
    Totally agree Jim it was a great race and I have always enjoyed watching Smolda and that tough style of racing that he demonstrates since I first saw him with christen me in the chariots of fire at menangle. He's a true warrior he gives his all everytime he steps out on the track. The All stars team and Smolda are definitely a big positive for our sport.

Senior Member Colt Chariots will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ray Coote
    The random barrier draw inadvertently gave us a handicap race and that made the event.

Hectorjayjay draws inside 6 it is odds on and no contest.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    The crowds for the heats were a little disappointing but I believe the final attracted between 10 to 12 thousand no where near the crowds of yesteryear but quite acceptable by today's standards.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    My biggest disappointment of the ID's was the scratching of Ohoka Punter because with the Gary Hall Snr magic that horse would have been one hell of a contender - the winner I reckon.

+ Reply to Thread