By non sales I wasn't referring to non sales APG race entrants but any breeder, commercial or non commercial. Primarily I was wondering why HRV wouldn't want to make all breeders feel included, considering we want as many people breeding as we can. Whether it captures additional real revenue, yep flip the coin...making the APG sustaining payment on fall of hammer might remain enough.

Aside to this, will this be offered at the Autumn Sale or does this offer have something to do with the race series for Autumn APG Sale yearlings impinging on Vicbred and Breeders Crown number strength, hence revenue?

The other question Can you actually get a $500 discount?? was for the maths logic members. Isn't it either a $344 or $173 discount, not "over $500" ($517)? May sound pedantic but there could be people looking for their $500 discount from HRV.

I was wondering about the funding of the Breeders Crown prize money increase. The strategies that need to be implemented to fund it. My first thoughts were has anyone complained BC prize money is insufficient? HRV stepping in on APG sale day with discount offers for their race series, nought to do with APG, seems selective in a way, exclusive. It just doesn't sit well even though the uptake may be minimal. No doubt the yearling vendors won't complain