Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Soho Valencia

mark diegutis

Soho Valencia

In the WA Derby Friday night & in the Derby heats at Menangle Saturday night.

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by mark diegutis View Post
    In the WA Derby Friday night & in the Derby heats at Menangle Saturday night.
    G'day Mark,
    pretty sad reflection on the lack of co-operation in programming.

do you reckon they'll turn up for both?

Hard to see but you never know

Cheers,
    Dan

mark diegutis
    Hi Dan . I suppose you never know but now that I'm Victorious has draw the 1 barrier they may regret nominating for both . I wonder what happens if he scratches from WA . Any ideas ?

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by mark diegutis View Post
    Hi Dan . I suppose you never know but now that I'm Victorious has draw the 1 barrier they may regret nominating for both . I wonder what happens if he scratches from WA . Any ideas ?
    12 hour vet certificate for a head cold???????

Senior Member 3YO Mitch will become famous soon enough Mitch's Avatar
    Real Name
    Mitch Lenaghan
    Hi Mark,

Well done with Waldenburg last Saturday, super win from the breeze! I have always considered him the 3yo with the greatest potential. I will be cheering him and Major Post on in the derby heats on Saturday night.

I am surprised they pushed on with Scandalman, he clearly isn't suited at Menangle. A far superior horse on 1000m tracks IMO. I actually thought they were going to WA.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    On the big track on the lead I think Scandalman hears the footsteps Mitch.
    Karloo Kix did it to him on Miracle Mile night by sticking with him in the lane, maybe getting to him a tiny bit further out and Mark's horse did it to him again on Saturday night, again by going with him when he threw his best at them & staring him down through a 26.8 closer. Look up the definition of the word 'Grit' in the dictonary...there'll be a picture of Waldenburg. 3 wide, to the breeze, leader kept rolling and still Mark's horse aimed up and gunned him down. Very impressive.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    I think they want him to race in WA Derby as Rob Watson is based there, but flights are very unreliable so im guessing they entered in NSW derby heats in case flight doesnt eventuate

Senior Member 4YO eliteblood has a spectacular aura about eliteblood's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Sabilize, Sushi Sushi, Golden Goddess,
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymo View Post
    I think they want him to race in WA Derby as Rob Watson is based there, but flights are very unreliable so im guessing they entered in NSW derby heats in case flight doesnt eventuate
    That is the explanation given on In The Gig on MOnday night. If they can get to WA they will, otherwise off to NSW.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    If he goes to WA he will have to be at the top of his game to overcome Gracias Para Nada (who I reckon wins) and Im Victorious. Like Dan said, bad programming, would love to see all three in Sydney espec. Gracias. For what its worth will be sticking with Waldenburg to atone for his minor placing in the Vic Derby. Scandalman will be found out on the big track.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    The way these races clash is terrible and it keeps happening year after year. Why there can't be greater co-operation State to State is beyond me. Surely it's for everyone's benefit? WA wise, I agree Brad. The combined powers of Gracias Para Nada & Jnr (who is in career best form as a driver) on GP's 'Circle Of Death' will likely prove to be too much. Waldenburg to take it all here in NSW. It has been a while since a better Derby prep. has come our way than that which he posted at Menangle last Saturday. He looked very sharp. Blake has him primed & ready.

+ Reply to Thread