Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Finish the sentence - A simple IQ Test

aussiebreno

Finish the sentence - A simple IQ Test

In 2009/10 Blacks A Fake finished 3rd in the Vic Cup. In 2009/10 Blacks a Fake won the Interdominion.

In 1998/99 Our Sir Vancelot finished 3rd in the Vic Cup. In 1998/99 Our Sir Vancelot won the Interdominion.

In 2010/11 Im Themightyquinn finished 3rd in the Vic Cup. In 2010/11 Im Themightyquinn won the Interdominion.

In 2012/13 Im Themightyquinn finished 3rd in the Vic Cup. ________________________________________________

What is the missing sentence?
    Last edited by aussiebreno; 02-28-2013 at 03:12 PM.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    I wish somebody would let you out of that cell you are in. Obviously your head must be spinning.
    ps...I didn't put you there...It was a lady!!

Now the answer IMO

"In 2012.13 IMTQ ... the Interdominion.
    oh sorry can't bring myself to write it. Does that mean I fail ?

Senior Member Colt G-Mac will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Glen McWilliams
    Horses
    Jewel Castle Diamond Castle
    In 2014 Im Themightyquinn is declared the winner of the 2012/13 Interdominion due to the disqualification of the first horse past the post...

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Mac View Post
    In 2014 Im Themightyquinn is declared the winner of the 2012/13 Interdominion due to the disqualification of the first horse past the post...
    Not again......

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    In 2009/10 Blacks A Fake finished 3rd in the Vic Cup. In 2009/10 Blacks a Fake won the Interdominion.

In 1998/99 Our Sir Vancelot finished 3rd in the Vic Cup. In 1998/99 Our Sir Vancelot won the Interdominion.

In 2010/11 Im Themightyquinn finished 3rd in the Vic Cup. In 2010/11 Im Themightyquinn won the Interdominion.

In 2012/13 Im Themightyquinn finished 3rd in the Vic Cup. ________________________________________________

Whatever it is your smoking breno, can you send some my way?

I'll have a go...

In 2012/13 Im Themightyquinn finished 3rd in the Vic Cup. Because he wasn't good enough to beat the other 2.

Senior Member Colt G-Mac will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Glen McWilliams
    Horses
    Jewel Castle Diamond Castle
    Quote Originally Posted by p plater View Post
    Not again......
    Just stirring

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Toohard View Post
    Whatever it is your smoking breno, can you send some my way?

I'll have a go...

In 2012/13 Im Themightyquinn finished 3rd in the Vic Cup. Because he wasn't good enough to beat the other 2.
    Because he wilted under pressure when against decent horses that wasn't on his home track in a local FFA...

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Am going along with the theme here that this is a "FUN" thread and no-one will be mortally wounded with any barbs.

Whatever Brennos smokin out there is par for the course...but if he sends some to Toohard he WOULD end up in a cell, there are Federal Laws.

As far as finishing the cryptic line...he got beat fair and square in the Vic Cup and IF he gets done on Sunday I hope there are no excuses to be drawn on...best of luck to all of them.

Senior Member 3YO 2minuteman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ron James
    Occupation
    General Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post

ITMQ could not keep the sequence going.

aussiebreno
    It seems we have a humurous bunch but not a real smart bunch. The answer is of course "In 2012/13 Im Themightyquinn won the Interdominion."

+ Reply to Thread