Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The 64 (thousand dollar) Question : Can Aerodyne Fella finally notch a win tonight?

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

The 64 (thousand dollar) Question : Can Aerodyne Fella finally notch a win tonight?

Having start number 64 could Aerodyne Fella reward the McLeods dedication and patience in R3 at Ararat tonight?

http://www.harness.org.au/form.cfm?mc=AR060916#3
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    It is a good night here at Ararat tonight (even a roast won't tempt me if it is cold - the weather that is) but it was not to be Aerodyne's night
    It really is one of those tracks that bring back memories of the Showgrounds - if you're too young to have experienced it - get here sometime and you will love it
    I especially love the head on view you get from out the front of the lounge, just past the finish line (thanks to the curve of the track) - it is an angle you don't always get and on the fence on a small track, it is exciting
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year gutwagon will become famous soon enough gutwagon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    Peaces Of You, Final Peace.
    Would love to see him win a race, but I wont hold my breath. Les is a great bloke and deserves some luck.
    Don't die wondering !

Senior Member Colt Beltane will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Jones
    Although he finished 6th (from 6), he was only 11.40 metres back.

When he gets that win, Aerodyne Fella will pass The Jim Jim's record:

http://www.harness.org.au/ausbreed/r...orse_id=484123

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Beltane View Post
    Although he finished 6th (from 6), he was only 11.40 metres back.

When he gets that win, Aerodyne Fella will pass The Jim Jim's record:

http://www.harness.org.au/ausbreed/r...orse_id=484123
    Thanks for The Jim Jim info Steve (ps I have found links to specific horses only gives you the HRA home page)
    Are you saying that Aerodyne Fella is going to go around 136 times without winning

He hooked out to get a cart up down the back but the horse he was trailing went roughly for a few strides and they both lost momentum
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread