From website of ALL STAR STABLES
STABLE NEWS

** The connections of AUCKLAND REACTOR will make the final decision about his trip to the Inter Dominions in Perth next month. Mark Purdon recommended at the weekend that the horse give the series a miss. "But I have left it up to the owners to decide. I have only told them what I think'' he said.
Mark's recommendation was not so much because of what his Melbourne races took out of him but what was ahead of him in Perth. "He showed me in Melbourne he has really come right. He felt good and he put in right to the wire. While we have him like that I wouldn't like to see him go backward now. The racing in Perth won't really suit him and he will have several hard races close together. I think he would be better off staying at home this time'' said Mark before leaving Melbourne for Brisbane. He is back in Auckland on Thursday. Auckland Reactor flew back to Auckland this week.
The owners of the horse have usually followed Mark's advice since his return to New Zealand but a number of his owners are Australian based and may still want to
race in Perth.
"That is fair enough'' Mark said. "but from my point of view it is not the best option for him at the moment.''
Mark, who has major race committments across all grades here in the next few months, is unlikely to go to Perth even if the horse does.