Roll With Joe

Thread: Lauren Panella....28 Days.

Threaded View

Senior Member 4YO Thevoiceofreason has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Bill Williams
    Occupation
    Manager
    Not sure what you are on about ringman because the stewards only charged Ms Panella with aspects of her drive from the 350 meters.. so clearly they accepted her drive and the explanations offered to that point, so what happened at the 500m is of no consequence.

It is like so many things discussed on the forum you need to see the head on to have an informed opinion as to if there is a breach or not, if there is a run to the inside that you could have driven a truck through then the stewards may well be right without the head on it is impossible to tell, so I will not offer an opinion one way or the other on the drive.

My understanding is that Lauren Panella started her harness racing career in NEWCASTLE where she progressed from a successful equestrian rider to Harness Racing .... I am pretty confident the only other members of her family now in harness racing are her mum who straps one or two and her little sister who drives mini trotters. perhaps one of them upset you as well as for a brother I think your on the wrong track... regardless it was a comment in very poor taste.
    Last edited by teecee; 02-10-2012 at 09:29 AM.