Hi all ... The hunter valley is my home and the place I have supported my entire life .. I have a very simple question for this thread and would love a response ... I currently have 60 horses in work with 12 staff members , over 40 individual owners, obviously over the last few seasons we have won a considerable amount of races at Newcastle. I believe there are 80 odd meetings a year with an average of 8 races a meeting. 640 odd races a year.. I have won an average of 90 races a year which is only 14%. Hardly a domination .. But my question is considering I have 60 horses .. If this was 6 different trainers with 2 staff each and 8 odd owners in each stable ... Would anyone be complaining.. Can someone tell me why this is different as I don't have 1 owner most my horses are individual owners... So essentially the money is getting spread among plenty of different owners... Plenty of staff ,, plenty of participants .. So I would just like to know how would would the sport be better off if I split my horses amongst my 12 staff and 6 different trainers .. Does the hunter valley change ??