Quote Originally Posted by Fullerton View Post
Here's what I can say conformation wise Heaven is perfect stands straight paces straight nothing to knock in that area Well said is bigger Heaven is not big by any stretch but he is wide and long with a big chest I looked him over for a while at the Jug.Heaven has done things that no one has done as a 3 year old, consecutive 1 50 and under miles also owns 3 world records for 1/2 mile 5/8 mile and fastest 2 heats ever.Raced from off the pace to the front end and has not dodge any races this year he raced 6 weeks straight and every mile was faster than the first. In my opinion Heaven is in the top 5 pacers of all time. As far as a sire only time will tell I love the fact that he is trained by Bruce Saunders an old timer. Just my opinion.Not knocking Well Said just saying why I like Heaven.
I am not knocking your opinion but you cannot even be close to putting Rocknroll Heaven in the top five! Not even close Fullerton! Oh my goodness you are really getting carried away or you must have a vested interest as although Rocknroll Heaven is the best three year old this year, he has only beaten the same bunch of horses each and every start. You cannot even hold him in the same breath as the following horses.

Niatross, Nihilator, Cam Fella, Artsplace, Somebeachsomewhere to mention just five.