I was looking at HRA's Golden Crosses for Art Major and I am in 'greedy mode' so I am looking at Millionaires (seeing that an Australian Tb sire collected over $40m in service fees in a single year can have that effect on you). I am thinking - there are not many - Australian bred, only 3 (For A Reason, Lettucerockthem, Sushi Sushi) so I look on ClassicFamilies and find a couple more NZers (My Field Marshall, Princess Tiffany) and there are 8 more in North America but let's just stick to 5 for the Southern Hemisphere.

I keep HRA and ClassicFamilies open and compare him to Bettors Delight. Once again somewhat underwhelming with only 2 millionaires Australian bred (Beautide and Caribbean Blaster) but it is when we look across the ditch that we find 18 NZ bred millionaires. It turns out that the greedy should only have been buying Bettors x Christian Cullen NZers this century (6 millionaires)
Bettors has 24 more NA millionaires to go along with his 20 Southern Hemisphere

If you kept your purchase under $100k you would have done OK as there are another 80 Bettors x CC that made over $100k

https://classicfamilies.azurewebsite...DamSire&AD=ASC

Scroll down the right Dam Sire column until you come to the bevy of Christian Cullens