Just like to warn you people of a fraud that was perpetuated against our website www.insiderail.com/forum

A group of members decided to invest in a horse thru the raceapacer section of Harness racing Victoria.To do this we paid our money to a member of our site who was charged to organise our share he went under the username of Tassie bulldog.He was asked re getting a syndicate organised but failed to do so.The horse we thought we had paid for a share in is Verundus.
After a period when Tassie went missing i aproached the syndicator to ask what had happened only to be told that the share was in only Tassies name and we werent recognised and that the share was unfinancial.Did offer at that stage to bring share up to date .We offered the syndicator access to site to prove our ownership but he wasnt interested in following up.I heard no more but now see the horse is racing in Tasmania with Tassies name as an owner.The same person at same time also took off with a punters club money.
I am putting this up purely to warn you people that there are fraudsters out there and this guy is one and he will strike again