Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Pepper Tree Sale Results

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hey Ozninja

Mango doesn't need any more stock i have 3 mare's going to stud and 2 fillies going to the Sydney sale and the way fillies sell i could be taking them home and racing them. By the way i watched the stallion parade and my pick was Sportswriter what a well put together stallion he is.

Senior Member 2YO Love Of Courage will become famous soon enough Love Of Courage's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue Smith
    Hello Mango,

If you have a minute these 2 are related to my mares.

Lot 5 Kathian Princess

Lot 29 As It Is In Heaven

Regards,

LOC

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymo View Post
    i believe the Postmark filly sold for 40K and the African dancer was a buyback at 41k, with a 45K reserve
    Hi Mightymo

You are correct and the Postmark filly went to Fitzy's in Sydney, i was also talking to Tim Butt today who is over here looking at Menangle and various set up's and also asked him about there recent purchase from the states Lisagain. Lisagain who is a half brother to Lismara by Dragon Again is currently in Auckland and will head to Christchurch on Tuesday where he will begin work in the aim of some nice race's towards the end of the year.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Love Of Courage

I have Lot 5 down for $1,000 and Lot 29 passed in for $9.5k and he was a nice colt.

Banned Colt thesushitrain is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Absolutely awful sale, vendors will be slashing their wrists after those results

90% of them weren't genuine bids, including the top price lot

Can't believe eliteblood couldn't sell his, I thought the best type in the sale and the indigenous filly was best filly

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Quote Originally Posted by thesushitrain View Post
    Absolutely awful sale, vendors will be slashing their wrists after those results

90% of them weren't genuine bids, including the top price lot

Can't believe eliteblood couldn't sell his, I thought the best type in the sale and the indigenous filly was best filly
    I agree with you there they were my picks when i took a look at them all, i also thought Lot 33 Bettorthanyou was worth a punt for a broodmare being a half sister to Make Mine Cullen she sold for $9,250.

Senior Member 2YO Love Of Courage will become famous soon enough Love Of Courage's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue Smith
    Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    Hi Love Of Courage

I have Lot 5 down for $1,000 and Lot 29 passed in for $9.5k and he was a nice colt.
    Hello Mango,

Could you check these please !

5 MARE KATHIAN PRINCESS Santanna Blue Chip

29 MARE AS IT IS IN HEAVEN ART MAJOR

Flashing Red
    Hey Mango - so how high really is Rocknroll Heaven?

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Quote Originally Posted by Love Of Courage View Post
    Hello Mango,

Could you check these please !

5 MARE KATHIAN PRINCESS Santanna Blue Chip

29 MARE AS IT IS IN HEAVEN ART MAJOR
    Hey LOC

That's what i have down but not totally sure with Lot 5 and there were a few that sold that said they were in foal in the book and weren't and she could of been one of them and Lot 29 is correct.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashing Red View Post
    Hey Mango - so how high really is Rocknroll Heaven?
    Hi Flashing

Sorry only just seen your question, not sure how high but i would like to measure him as i don't think he is 15.2 like they say and as i said in a previous post Sportswriter was my pick.

+ Reply to Thread