Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Menangle Monday Race 3 = Suspicious

Banned Gelding Diesel will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    John Stevens

Menangle Monday Race 3 = Suspicious

Its still happening even whilst being investigated..........

triplev123
    Hey Buster, before we continue, as far as suspicious goes, are you referring to a race here or that you are still posting under yet another nom de plume?
    This aside, the whole AFL Greats angle, it is a rather nice touch I have to say...Diesel...as Greg Williams. Who's next on the list? If you start posting as God...people might suspect you're a Geelong supporter.

Senior Member 4YO Thevoiceofreason has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Bill Williams
    Occupation
    Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    Just so I can have a look what was your major concern

Junior Member Foal Karloo Krew will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Mickey Young
    Are you talking about how the leader - driven by M Reese - galloped on the home turn?

triplev123
    If old mate is referring to that then he has got his head a fair way up his clacker.
    The leader was rough gaited nearly all the way, half cantering in its gear & clearly threatening to make a break virtually every stride. I'm no fan of the driver but credit where it's due, he did very well to make it as far as he did. Maybe I'm missing the obvious....but I couldn't see a whole lot wrong with that race. The winner hardly set the track alight, its last 3 q's all exceeded 30 & the leader made an inevitable break. If I was behind a horse pacing like that I'd be crapping myself, it was always going to jump it off. So then Luke, maybe you can pinpoint the alleged dastardly deed and enlighten us mere mortals?

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    I wouldn't waste two seconds of my time reading or taking seriously anything posted by the notorious original poster who goes ( at last count ) by four different names in the forums and is usually banned and keeps coming back in another form (is he maybe a Buddhist perhaps?).
    Last edited by David Summers; 11-08-2011 at 06:38 PM.

triplev123
    G'day David,
    He must have a picture of Jules dressed up in a Naughty French Maid outfit

or some such bargaining chip...for how else does one explain his longevity?

Banned 2YO ringman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    And that would be what ? nothing untoward that i noticed if its the leader breaking thats your beef then no concerns there as im surprised he kept it down for so long after leaving the back.

+ Reply to Thread