Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Dominatin

Senior Member 3YO barney will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brian campbell
    No way in the world was Mccarthy senior dominating up here before Luke came back from America, i may be wrong but dont thinks so the Mccarthys came from Nsw to Queensland.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Has anyone thought about Simulated High Altitude Training. Noel Daley uses it and i think Luke used to work for him in the states.
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Banned Yearling candykisses will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    cassie dodds
    Occupation
    stablehand
    Quote Originally Posted by Drivemecrazy View Post
    Wow, this is the first one I have replied to, I could not help myself.Cassie, Australia is a free country, but you still need to have proof beyond reasonabledoubt to accuse, and to actually convict here also. Do you have this, hardevidence and proof to back up your claims that LM may be using 'alternate'methods?

I used to go to the races in QLD all the time, and I watched LM and hisfather bring there team of horses thru the ranks, and succeed. I see nothingwrong with this. He has also been given some good horses also, another reason.

As for Craig's comment about other trainers improving their training, yesthey will have to. They will also need to start to look at the quality of horsethat they send around. it is a round trip, and it goes on all the time. You seeit in every state, all the time .. I mean do you think that these trainerstrain the same way today as they did 10 year ago> of course not!.. why not,because they improved on it, they changed the style of racing and the type ofhorse.

More to the point of being so nasty to another forum member, Are you upsetthat one person is having success?? Or upset that things arent going your way,i notice you’re a stable hand, is this why your so upset, is your boss upsetthat there horses are not the same quality at this stage, and still have alittle bit of improving to do to do the times?

Messenger and Barney, true that there is banter, but cassie i think fromreading this forum over stepped the mark and went into personal attacking. Iwould say Craig has the right to retaliate. And quite frankly, if A personwrote a letter to me personally, or posted comments mentioning me, and thoseactions in a public paper, legal action would be forthcoming. Yes the Vic forumdid not last, nor did the one on harness dot org?? I recall that they wereattacking a commentator I think…Anyway, it seems that the times when one had tohave proof before making allagations has long gone. But then so does the needto believe and listen to it.

It seems simple to me. A person, has moved states, come with fresh horses,and given some good horses, using tried and tru training fashions and new ones.Is producing winners. Its no mystery.

From a puntting point of view, I like it. I know the form, I know that theyare there to win, I know my odds are good.
    Would you be so kind to show me any were in my post were I have accused any one of anything .
    If you would like to get off your high horse and read what I have said you will find that I have simply expressed my and many others view that what we are seeing from most of lukes horses is improvement that it very hard to explain.
    Tazmin you say you used to go to the trots up there and see Luke and his dad train winners , can you honestly say you ever saw there horses improve 50 to 100 mtrs in a matter of weeks and watch them win by as far and with the ease that some of these are( do your self a favour and watch letusrocku on sat night)

Now people who have been around a while and know you can't improve horses that much with physical training have a right to have their suspicions whether a few died in the wool luke fan's like your self and Craig like it or not.
    As has been pointed out many times and I have admitted I have no proof of any wrong doing , all I can go on is common sense and History.
    History is full of spectactular improved performances that have proven to be Drug related , but I can not recall many that have occurred with out them, you might like to list them for me and for every one you come up with i'll give you 5 that were.

Craig wanted to open his big mouth and slander every trainer and driver in NSW by saying they were being out trained and driven by Luke ,but when I mentioned some of the names he was belittling he went to water with the old " I never mentioned those people line " witch I thought was a cowardice retreat from a pathetic statement. ( and his next post did nothing to alter my opinion)
    Here you are sticking up for a brave Man that would threaten some one with "you'll find out how bad and nasty this world is" ,which makes you as bad as he is.Then you have the gall to accuse me of personal attacks .

As for the rest of your post about good horses trained by old and new methods, I would love to think your right.
    Last edited by candykisses; 01-13-2012 at 11:25 PM.

Junior Member Yearling William will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    William Child
    Hi Cassie
    I've enjoyed reading your posts and it's good to have you on this forum. I hope that you don't get involved in any personal stuff or flaming because from what I have seen that usually ends in people disappearing from the discussion, which would be a shame in your case. This is an emotive issue in some respects but lets all stick to the issue and try to leave the personal stuff to one side.

Banned Yearling candykisses will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    cassie dodds
    Occupation
    stablehand
    Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    Hi Cassie
    I've enjoyed reading your posts and it's good to have you on this forum. I hope that you don't get involved in any personal stuff or flaming because from what I have seen that usually ends in people disappearing from the discussion, which would be a shame in your case. This is an emotive issue in some respects but lets all stick to the issue and try to leave the personal stuff to one side.
    Hi William
    Thank you for the advice, I thought my post was pretty tame compared to the one I read from aussibrenno to Zipzap and I see he is still with us.

Cheers Cassie

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    I was just reading the NSW and VIC websites and the result's off them and came up with
    Luke Mac -35.9 % W/S state wide and 30% Metro
    Kerryn Manning - 35.45% State wide
    Shane Cramp -37.50 % State wide
    Dean Braun - 36.70% State wide
    If these are correct where is the domination we are led to believe i might be slow on the uptake but i fail to see it as that bad from these figure's when compared to our closest neighbour.
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Drivemecrazy View Post
    Wow, this is the first one I have replied to, I could not help myself.Cassie, Australia is a free country, but you still need to have proof beyond reasonabledoubt to accuse, and to actually convict here also. Do you have this, hardevidence and proof to back up your claims that LM may be using 'alternate'methods?

I used to go to the races in QLD all the time, and I watched LM and hisfather bring there team of horses thru the ranks, and succeed. I see nothingwrong with this. He has also been given some good horses also, another reason.

As for Craig's comment about other trainers improving their training, yesthey will have to. They will also need to start to look at the quality of horsethat they send around. it is a round trip, and it goes on all the time. You seeit in every state, all the time .. I mean do you think that these trainerstrain the same way today as they did 10 year ago> of course not!.. why not,because they improved on it, they changed the style of racing and the type ofhorse.

More to the point of being so nasty to another forum member, Are you upsetthat one person is having success?? Or upset that things arent going your way,i notice you’re a stable hand, is this why your so upset, is your boss upsetthat there horses are not the same quality at this stage, and still have alittle bit of improving to do to do the times?

Messenger and Barney, true that there is banter, but cassie i think fromreading this forum over stepped the mark and went into personal attacking. Iwould say Craig has the right to retaliate. And quite frankly, if A personwrote a letter to me personally, or posted comments mentioning me, and thoseactions in a public paper, legal action would be forthcoming. Yes the Vic forumdid not last, nor did the one on harness dot org?? I recall that they wereattacking a commentator I think…Anyway, it seems that the times when one had tohave proof before making allagations has long gone. But then so does the needto believe and listen to it.

It seems simple to me. A person, has moved states, come with fresh horses,and given some good horses, using tried and tru training fashions and new ones.Is producing winners. Its no mystery.

From a puntting point of view, I like it. I know the form, I know that theyare there to win, I know my odds are good.
    Have we got some drama queens all of a sudden or what. EVERYONE read post 62 again then read 59 again - which it was in response to. WTF would require someone to start threatening legal action. Please quote the relevant parts if you find them because they would seem to be nothing more than banter to me - yes BANTER
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Banned Yearling zipzap will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Larry Watson
    Occupation
    Resting
    Horses
    fast ones
    What do we put down the run by Mr feelgood and i wonder what luke said to John when he come up 3 wide.

Member Yearling M.John will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Michael Johnson
    Luke could have cotrolled that race if his dad didn't come 3 wide, any other horse and he would have parked it 3 wide. John made the race for Mightyquinn. Mr Feelgood wouldn't of won even if he kept the death anyway, went average. Horse in front Dasher V C went massive would of beat Mr Feelgood, home in 26.9, you would have to consider yourself unlucky to get beat if you are involved in that horse, not much more you can do to win a race.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Hando View Post
    I was just reading the NSW and VIC websites and the result's off them and came up with
    Luke Mac -35.9 % W/S state wide and 30% Metro
    Kerryn Manning - 35.45% State wide
    Shane Cramp -37.50 % State wide
    Dean Braun - 36.70% State wide
    If these are correct where is the domination we are led to believe i might be slow on the uptake but i fail to see it as that bad from these figure's when compared to our closest neighbour.
    Oh Greg,Thanku!!!!!
    Aussiebrenno initially raised the Kerryn stat but funny enough the LM knockers who hang a man without a trial, had NO comment on that.
    Thanku for providing real proof stats from that website, maybe, but unlikely, some may start to think this apparent domination does actually stem from as Craig put it so well, the Tall Poppy Syndrome.
    We now need a thread for each of the above successful Trainers for the LM haters to accuse them of being drug cheats.

Also by the way would love to get a link put on here to the actual races, horses names and dates on the harness.org website where we can all b shown proof of horses who have recently improved by "50-100metres in a matter of a few weeks", apparently Cassie knows examples of this....................

+ Reply to Thread