Banned Colt peteboss4 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    peter allen
    Occupation
    retired
    Horses
    nothing good enough to mention, but Popu
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Frank View Post
    I agree about the posts being deleted, it's ridiculous. I just served a week's ban because the admin said I "wasn't being nice to another poster" within the thread and my answers!! Bloody stupid.

Rosati sounds like a lovely bloke - "I'll do an Italian job on you"... Bloody hell, how silly this shit getting!

The one thing that stands out for me, he's a bad winner as to a large degree he comes across bitter that he's not winning every race his horses enter. Doesn't he realise after this long in the game, you actually lose more than you win?

Its pathetic that the truth is deleted.....I think Murry said in the deleted post was that The guy that won the Hunter Cup & is racing in the Interdoms is doing so under a cloud of a positive swab & others are still ripping everyone off & that Sam needs to get off his behind & do HIS JOB as harness racing is falling apart, I could not see anything wrong even if he used a few strong words that needed the blanks filled in. Big deal. Its the truth & I can not for the life of me understand why it was deleted. The sport is running negative so own up to that & try & fix it. I just hope SAM reads this forum....he should so he can find out how most people feel. Murry also said that we pay his wage....just another truth !
    Last edited by peteboss4; 02-13-2012 at 01:05 PM. Reason: added the truth