Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
I don't know about 'crushing'. 1.75lengths and Hay List had to give her a 2kg headstart. That shows how good Hay List is though, he would be the Takeover Target, Miss Andretti, Choisor etc but Black Caviar is just in a class of her own. Awesome to watch. Fingers crossed when she goes overseas she produces this form because she will crush them if the deeds of Fastnet Rock, Choisor etc are anything to go by.

Yeah Aussiebreno, don't worry, when Hay List came East I was all over him like a rash. The single unluckiest sprinter that God put breath in...to be born in the same generation as Black Caviar. Did you see how his jockey sat up on him at the 75m knowing full well he had been licked by her yet again? I call that crushing. Totally dominant and in pretty handy time. How lucky are we to see such an animal in our time. Would you believe I backed that American champion when it got beat going for the record. I hope they keep B C unbackable 'cos I don't want to put the jinx on her with any financial support.