Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: BOOM.....McCarthy Positive.

Senior Member 3YO barney will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brian campbell
    Agree he is entitled to his thoughts is a free country.And he was not being defamatory.The truth is Luke has had a positive swab and it now up to him to prove it false.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Quote Originally Posted by The Form Student View Post
    What happened to Kaybee's post..............he was entitled to his thoughts???
    You answered that question with your own post.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    [QUOTE=barney;17682]Agree he is entitled to his thoughts is a free country.And he was not being defamatory.

In your opinion.???

Banned Yearling TSW will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Tim Watson
    Funny how all the loudest voices have been banned or suspended for one flimsy reason or another. I have returned from a week in the sin bin because I stated that the next positive was to be BL's. Only BL. Not Barry Lew, not Bin Laden, not Brett Lee or not any name just BL and the precious moderators red carded me. PEA HEARTS.
    Now everyone wants to back off because of the theory that there must be something wrong with the swab samples. Someone even stating " This swab is clearly an error at the lab or in the collection of the swab. As has been previously stated bolderone is long lasting and there is no way that a horse can test negative shortly before and shortly after and have a positive in between."
    So, someone can now question the integrity of the lab or whoever conducted the swab collection without conviction. It may well be the case but until it is reported publicly, posts like that should not be allowed to be published and should have been deleted as soon as detected by the Mods. Now that it is on public record that a L MaCarthy runner has shown an irregularity, I could say that 'Clearly L Mc adminstered a banned substance to his horse' and I would probably get outed again. Let's have a level playing field. Too many not so defamatory threads have been booted and posters been outed for making trivial comments. Someone needs to grow a pair and let some of the controversy through or your topics are all going to sound like fairy tales or butt kissing.
    Last edited by TSW; 02-22-2012 at 12:17 PM.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Hey Tim

When I saw your post referring to BL I thought you were talking about me!!! I don't recall any vets following me with a cup.

I have been on this forum long enough to know that if you infer without backing up statements you run the risk of being banned. As expected when Lukes positive came to light the forum went into overdrive. It would appear that some of those drivers were serial offenders of defamatory statements and/or had dual identitys with barrows to push and have duly been banned. No problems with that. I think you can say that L Mc presented a horse for competition with a banned substance. You can't say L Mc administered a banned substance (or in this case had exceeded the threshold for boldenone). Big difference.

But it would seem to have a knock on effect of stifling conversation on issues that matter. I certainly agree with you on that. When TeeCee is moderating it feels like you need your bush lawyers handbook beside you when posting.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year The Form Student will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Rocket Glenfern, Tudor Royal, Manaroa,
    Hey Brad, I think I will nominate you for inaugural president of the Maclean Trotting Club!

aussiebreno
    Maclean Trotting Club, the Colgate Kid..what next?

Senior Member Horse Of The Year The Form Student will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Rocket Glenfern, Tudor Royal, Manaroa,
    Talking about the Colgate Kid, I was only reading the story behind the 1996 Inter Dominion final won by Young Mister Charles...........and the favourite was Sunshine Band driven by the "Colgate Kid".......it seems they were querying him back then about TCO2 levels in the heats.......but decided not to take any action!......it was a good report and brought back lots of memories.
    www.harness.org.au/inter/1996p_per.htm

Re, the Maclean Trotting Club there is no track north of Newcastle or east of Tamworth for Brad to go to, which makes it a remote position, his closest would be the Gold Coast.........probably 2.5 - 3 hours away.......thought HRNSW should look at a track up that way......maybe a seachange would be good for everybody!........How is Wagga Beach today?

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by The Form Student View Post
    Talking about the Colgate Kid, I was only reading the story behind the 1996 Inter Dominion final won by Young Mister Charles...........and the favourite was Sunshine Band driven by the "Colgate Kid".......it seems they were querying him back then about TCO2 levels in the heats.......but decided not to take any action!......it was a good report and brought back lots of memories.
    www.harness.org.au/inter/1996p_per.htm

Re, the Maclean Trotting Club there is no track north of Newcastle or east of Tamworth for Brad to go to, which makes it a remote position, his closest would be the Gold Coast.........probably 2.5 - 3 hours away.......thought HRNSW should look at a track up that way......maybe a seachange would be good for everybody!........How is Wagga Beach today?
    Pretty calm and quiet this time of day, but it gets a bit crowded when the 5 oclock wave rolls in.

Banned Filly tiny will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Andy Macole
    Perhaps we should add the Colgate kid to the where are they now thread???

+ Reply to Thread