Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Where are they now???

Senior Member Horse Of The Year The Form Student will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Rocket Glenfern, Tudor Royal, Manaroa,
    Thanks Tim, that is good to know, he obviously doesn't go to Menangle, because you really need a car..........Is there a bus from Campbelltown station to Menangle Park?.......If so, I hope the trotting club is making it free!!!!!!!!!!

If you see him, ask if "Ragsie" can win tonight!

Banned Filly tiny will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Andy Macole
    Rogers partener Ron is on the board at Wendy leagues. I look back at there rein and they did a pretty good job. Well we didn't have scandals in the newspaper.

Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    If it was quiet.....that could have been a problem also! We will never know.......we only know what we know!

Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    You need to pull your head in!...........I am talking about a disabled person that cannot obtain a licence to drive a car!! There only access to meetings is public transport or a free lift from someone! A bus from Campbelltown station might assist those who cannot make it by vehicle to Menangle. For authenticity why don't you ask yor fellow Menangle trainer Peter Morris if he knows "Parramatta Tony" and whether he could drive to a meeting.......I don't need any anti-depressants to assist me, maybe you are so attached to the place as you have been training their since "Adam was a Boy" you might need a holiday and get out in the real world. If you are so protective of the place that is your problem!!!
    Moreover, I can remember in the 1970's there was a free bus from Campbelltown station to the track........I recall it like yesterday, as it was in my early days of trotting whilst going to school, and it was my only way of getting their. I remember my first time on the bus as the first race I saw was won by Lou Cini driving a trotter named Midway Orrison that won by 80 yards!
    Last edited by teecee; 02-26-2012 at 09:24 PM.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Frank View Post
    Through my business activities, I actually see Roger Nebauer some 2-3times a week and we always have a quick hello / chat and I can assure he is in good health and spirits and enjoying life very much out of Harness Racing.

[VVV] I'm just glad that someone actually knows how to spell his surname. I threw in a Neighbour as in the bloke next door. Shame, shame, shame.

Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Does anybody follow the gallops at Shatin???........the race caller is Darren Flindell??.............he used to call the trials at Liverpool gymkhana!!!!. You can do anything you want in this world!!

Banned Gelding murray green will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    murray green
    Quote Originally Posted by The Form Student View Post
    Does anybody follow the gallops at Shatin???........the race caller is Darren Flindell??.............he used to call the trials at Liverpool gymkhana!!!!. You can do anything you want in this world!!
    Good lord when was the last time they trialed at Liverpool .

Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Quote Originally Posted by murray green View Post
    Good lord when was the last time they trialed at Liverpool .
    I know it has been a little while, but Darren was the caller for a while! There was also Wayne "whacka" Parnell calling the trials!

Banned Gelding murray green will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    murray green
    Quote Originally Posted by The Form Student View Post
    I know it has been a little while, but Darren was the caller for a while! There was also Wayne "whacka" Parnell calling the trials!
    They were & are lovely people the Parnells . How time goes by .

aussiebreno
    Gavin Lang?

+ Reply to Thread