Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: RQLD. It just gets better and better.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple V View Post
    If you look really closely to the bottom left of screen you can just make out Kevin Seymour with a bottle of bubbly in hand and a grin as wide as Sydney Heads.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Yep...and didn't he look like a very happy camper on the most recent edition of ITG, as did the microphone holder, one C. Barsby for that matter. All's well that ends well. Didn't look good for a while there.
    Don't you just love the democratic process? Every so often you get the opportunity to kick them to the kirb.
    There's another one coming up but at National level and it will be around about this time of year in 2013.
    She'll go too...broom, hat, cauldron...the whole box and dice. Currently has 72 seats, will be very lucky to hold onto even half of them.
    Last edited by Triple V; 04-18-2012 at 01:54 PM.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple V View Post
    Yep...and didn't he look like a very happy camper on the most recent edition of ITG, as did the microphone holder, one C. Barsby for that matter. All's well that ends well. Didn't look good for a while there.
    Don't you just love the democratic process? Every so often you get the opportunity to kick them to the kirb.
    There's another one coming up but at National level and it will be around about this time of year in 2013.
    She'll go too...broom, hat, cauldron...the whole box and dice. Currently has 72 seats, will be very lucky to hold onto even half of them.
    Agree totally with your observation but I think it should be in the General/Off Topic forum.

I dont think we should be inflicting (or polluting) upon the good members of this forum, any mental images of Her Witchypooness and her next great political feat ...
    the one where she disappears entirely up her own rear orifice for sake of her own vanity. When it does occur though, it will be judged as her most popular and most effective social reform and will be widely and wildly applauded in much the same vein as the crowd that turned up at Albion Park last night sic.

Senior Member Colt G-Mac will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Glen McWilliams
    Horses
    Jewel Castle Diamond Castle
    Agree Brad. Probably belongs on a blog like Piers Akerman's or Bolt's or somewhere similar where people write in caps and call political leaders unflattering names because they don't come from the party they barrack for. The RQLD part belongs here, the rest can go elsewhere.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Be careful not to trip over your Batik Sarong there Glen.

Real Name
    Glen McWilliams
    Horses
    There is a place for it and it isn't a harness racing forum. That's all I'm saying.

Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Yeh, I know. Sorry. Sometimes I just can't help myself. Prompted by my recent power bill.

Real Name
    Glen McWilliams
    Horses
    Too many late nights watching Sky on your large screen plasma while using the laptop.

Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    I wish that I had a large Plasma to watch Sky on Glen. Mrs Triple simply will not entertain the idea at present...or rather she will but, for me it'll mean much larger versions of Project Runway, Australia's Next Top Model and Master Chef...and that I cannot abide. I live in Estrogen Castle as it is. I have to go out and do horse stuff and get covered in crap to get some perspective back.

+ Reply to Thread