Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sunday June 24th @ Menangle- NSW Breeders Challenge Finals.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist

Sunday June 24th @ Menangle- NSW Breeders Challenge Finals.

The best New South Wales bred 2yos & 3yos with $125,000 on offer for each division.
    Around 6 weeks & counting. Not to be missed.
    The most stirring battle that I've ever seen a couple young horses put up was at what I think was the very 1st NSW Breeders Challenge Finals day ever conducted, June 28th, 2009.
    Renaissance Man & Cuttheattitude went at it hammer and tongs all the way down the stretch & despite being headed, Cuttheattitude would not be denied and came back to win the 2yo C & G Final. Great call that day from Macca too. Here's hoping for something similar from this season's crop of 2yos & 3yos.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple V View Post
    The best New South Wales bred 2yos & 3yos with $125,000 on offer for each division.
    Around 6 weeks & counting. Not to be missed.
    The most stirring battle that I've ever seen a couple young horses put up was at what I think was the very 1st NSW Breeders Challenge Finals day ever conducted, June 28th, 2009.
    Renaissance Man & Cuttheattitude went at it hammer and tongs all the way down the stretch & despite being headed, Cuttheattitude would not be denied and came back to win the 2yo C & G Final. Great call that day from Macca too. Here's hoping for something similar from this season's crop of 2yos & 3yos.
    May be the first year I've not had footy on the same day....fingers crossed, yet to check draw....bloody Sunday games....have always had to watch the first couple races then head off to footy. Chariot King is coming back, does anybody know about Cuttheattitude?

+ Reply to Thread