Roll With Joe

Thread: Majestic Mach

Threaded View

Senior Member 4YO dizzy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    dot schmidt
    VVV you may have done biology at high school but what about English comprehension? There were a number of direct questions in my post and it would appear that you have missed them all. So as you have listed your occupation as educating dot could you please please answer them if I list them out for you. You know for my education and all.

1/ What was the name of your Biology teacher? (ok that one wasn't there before)

2/ VVV said "inbreeding in the true sense involves two individuals with the same immediate maternal line." Please Please can you provide references for this because I really really cant find it?

3/ Is Life Sign over Lisheen an inbred mating?

4/Your American Ideal/ Talilia yearling and its parents how do you describe those in terms of line/inbreeding?

Its only four little questions VVV, why don't you give it a shot?

Ps I did physics and chemistry with all the other nerds. And congenital faults have three causes, sporadic, environmental and genetic. Genetic ones can be passed on. Dominant ones directly, and recessive ones are exposed more frequently as an inbred/linebred herd becomes increasingly homozygous.
    Last edited by dizzy; 01-20-2013 at 08:41 PM. Reason: format went haywire!