Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What's with ITMQ?

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Hi Glen,
    Yes , Colin Brown had stated that he was going to hold the lead at all costs. I would be thinking had Lombo Navigator attained the lead you would probably have seen Dasher VC
    go around and take up the running to dictate the pace; they probably thought Ima Rocket Star would hand up with pressure put on. Ima Rocket Star is no slouch having run
    second to Villagem in the Chariots but injury has probably prevented the best being seen from the horse.

Senior Member 4YO Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    Quote Originally Posted by HISGEN65 View Post
    LOMBO NAVIGATOR (the horse only)should get the wildcard....that was disgraceful

ITMQ = freak...I for one appreciate watching athletes like him perform..
    Decorated Jasper???????

Senior Member 3YO 2minuteman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ron James
    Occupation
    General Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Atom View Post
    G,Day Ron,
    Totally agree with you. ITMQ needs the race to suit his racing style which is pretty much the case with all great sit and sprint horses.
    Very difficult to venture east for a one off raid in a major race with all the best competing and win, unless you get all the breaks in running. I have never proclaimed
    the horse a certainty in any race but I'm sure had he been racing permanently in the east he would have won many a race in same brilliant style as he shows here.
    No doubt at all Rod.All I have been saying is that there is no plan "B"

Senior Member 4YO HaroldParker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Bob Parker
    Sit / Sprinter ?

He's also a great stayer.

Sit Sprinters don't whiz around them before halfway in a 2500m race and run 3/4's in 28.9, 28.5 then 28.2 under a hand drive rating 1.54.7. That's sustained speed and strength.

Mysta Magical Mach has been in superb form over there, he was entitled to finish much closer. ITMQ looked like he could of gone another lap. Sure they went mad up front early but he was incredible the other night.

As for what the Hall Camp say in an interview, despite their success they're humble. As for no plan B, if you think that's the case you don't know the horse or how good a driver Jr is.

I'm hoping for a terrible post. I'll be taking home plenty : )

Real Name
    Bob Parker
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild View Post
    Decorated Jasper???????
    Decorated Jasper sat leaders back in the Ballarat Cup, dropped the bit at the 400m and went backwards. Followed 3 pegs the other night for 4th. You're joking right ?

Real Name
    Ron James
    Occupation
    General Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by HaroldParker View Post
    Sit / Sprinter ?

He's also a great stayer.

Sit Sprinters don't whiz around them before halfway in a 2500m race and run 3/4's in 28.9, 28.5 then 28.2 under a hand drive rating 1.54.7. That's sustained speed and strength.

Mysta Magical Mach has been in superb form over there, he was entitled to finish much closer. ITMQ looked like he could of gone another lap. Sure they went mad up front early but he was incredible the other night.

As for what the Hall Camp say in an interview, despite their success they're humble. As for no plan B, if you think that's the case you don't know the horse or how good a driver Jr is.

I'm hoping for a terrible post. I'll be taking home plenty : )
    Care to comment on my original post re. two runs a fortnight apart that were diametrically opposed in both the results and the way the races were run?
    Last edited by teecee; 02-22-2013 at 06:30 PM.

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    The devils in the detail isn't it Ron?,
    I think Bob is a pretty classy form student.......but he's no Hutchy,

please don't get the shits Bob...I haven't got the shits with you 12 months after the Perth inter tipping comp finished.

Cheers,
    Dan

Real Name
    Ron James
    Occupation
    General Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    The devils in the detail isn't it Ron?,
    I think Bob is a pretty classy form student.......but he's no Hutchy,

please don't get the shits Bob...I haven't got the shits with you 12 months after the Perth inter tipping comp finished.

Cheers,
    Dan
    All hat and no cattle.

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by 2minuteman View Post
    All hat and no cattle.
    G'day Ron,
    I reckon big bob might be out tonight....probably stocking up on ID 13 merchandise.

cheers,
    Dan

PS spot on re: size of hat.

Real Name
    Bob Parker
    Quote Originally Posted by 2minuteman View Post
    Care to comment on my original post re. two runs a fortnight apart that were diametrically opposed in both the results and the way the races were run?
    Parked out over 2500m beaten just over 1m zipping home in 54.7, rating 1.58. Crombie and Lombo Navigator were four lengths + away. Beaten sure, still a great run. Jr would probably have put a little more heat on Mach in that 3Q whereas Prentice (keeping the seat warm) was being kind to the horse.

You're weak at the knees about the next big thing to cross the Tasman ... I bet you were equally excited about the previous. Collected any of those Auckland Reactor tickets yet ?

Terror To Love parked outside The Gold Ace in the NZ FFA and found naught. May drove him for luck in the NZ Cup. He's more "one dimensional" than ITMQ. If he does one ounce of work in the Final, you'll be adding losing tickets to your Auckland Reactor collection.

Sits parked for the last half in a 3 horse field rating 2.01 for 2200 and guys are having Franco Ice flashbacks, Classic.

Mah Sish is the best hope of the Kiwi's.

+ Reply to Thread