Quote Originally Posted by golden balls View Post
no it wasnt, who wouldnt have been mad at someones incompetence, it was the slightest bump if anything at all she hardly even touches her was just accidental. If i dont do my job properly ill be reprimanded maybe Panella was just given her a reprimand as she new the stewards would not do anything as they have no idea about racing and have no idea what was going on in that race. There the real discrsce.
Watch the replay there is absolutely nothing in it at all the horse barely touches kylie at all you get worse than that during harness races everyday. Too be fair are we now going to rub out every driver thats horse touches a fellow riders helmet half the drivers at melton would have been rubbed out... the horse on panellas outside drifts in they are at a walking pace by this stage.
By the next menangle meeting we will have no drivers left. The stewards shpuld be doing there real job and finding out why the race wa run like it was who cares about a small tap on the helmet which was completely innocent and accidental.
Do the right job stewards although that can be hard when they are not experienced racing form entusiasts
Fair dinkum Peter,

I'll bet my bottom dollar you,

a) are talking through your pocket and

b) have never sat behind a horse in your life

how can you possibly think they WILL finish 1/2 if Kylie hands up, what would you know about the driving instructions she was given, what do you now about Ballochbuie's ability at Newcastle with a sit behind a horse driven by Lauren Panella ?? ( who religiously runs along and usually the fastest quarter of the race is the second last quarter, a situation that usually makes it harder to get out from behind the leader at the right time)

Answers aren't that hard, nil, nil, nil, nil.

Your entitled to your opinion and just as entitled to air it, even if it is mindless tripe.