Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tips

Hybrid View

aussiebreno
    Don't usually bet Vic country. On back of this thread thought I might take a quick look at next at Maryborough. (Race 8)

Isla has been leading or behind leader and still getting beaten comfortably. Leave it out of exotics.
    Top Venue. Won last start and has been winning trials. But those trials slow time is different to raceday. Up until his win his form was very ordinary. Couldn't take $1.70. As a speculative leave out of exotics.

Box the other 7 in a trifecta. $21 for 10%. Bet the other seven the win to collect $100. Will cost about $65 to back them all to collect $100 each current fixed prices..

Total outlay $86.
    Find the winner = $100.
    Find the trifecta = $300 worst case???

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Don't usually bet Vic country. On back of this thread thought I might take a quick look at next at Maryborough. (Race 8)

Isla has been leading or behind leader and still getting beaten comfortably. Leave it out of exotics.
    Top Venue. Won last start and has been winning trials. But those trials slow time is different to raceday. Up until his win his form was very ordinary. Couldn't take $1.70. As a speculative leave out of exotics.

Box the other 7 in a trifecta. $21 for 10%. Bet the other seven the win to collect $100. Will cost about $65 to back them all to collect $100 each current fixed prices..

Total outlay $86.
    Find the winner = $100.
    Find the trifecta = $300 worst case???
    Small start but a win is a win. Maybe for those who use betfair to lay I should have just suggested laying Isla and Top Venue, but $14 profit isn't too bad.

+ Reply to Thread