Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Albion Park - you deserve a thread

Hybrid View

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Blacks A Fake Group 1.
    Mach beauty to lead.
    Will Stuey go forward and be given the lead? Good chance...
    Avonnova bad draw inside back row,will be his biggest test. Will he stay there and hope to be 3 pegs over the 13 furlongs, or go back and try come around at some point doing a lot of work?
    Quinn does nothing sits back, probably gets a trail up in the 3 wide train, outsprints them wins.

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    Blacks A Fake Group 1.
    Mach beauty to lead.
    Will Stuey go forward and be given the lead? Good chance...
    Avonnova bad draw inside back row,will be his biggest test. Will he stay there and hope to be 3 pegs over the 13 furlongs, or go back and try come around at some point doing a lot of work?
    Quinn does nothing sits back, probably gets a trail up in the 3 wide train, outsprints them wins.
    I reckon u r spot on Ash. MB hands over to the stablemate, Avonnova 3 pegs. Quinny probably does win but the price won't be a fair indication of his chances. My tip, MB each way all day......7.50/1.90 with Tatts.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_L View Post
    I reckon u r spot on Ash. MB hands over to the stablemate, Avonnova 3 pegs. Quinny probably does win but the price won't be a fair indication of his chances. My tip, MB each way all day......7.50/1.90 with Tatts.
    Option 2 is SSL death seats but waits for Avonnova to give him the 1/1. would be dumb to let Quinn go past to death cos then Avonnova would maybe want the death giving Quinn the 1/1 again, i imagine they should've learnt how silly that idea was already.

+ Reply to Thread