Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HRNSW Conditioned Racing

Hybrid View

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    I thought it might be interesting to see if the Condition racing was helping the hobby trainer. For this example I chose a nice guy, known to many, no superstar trainer or driver for that matter but loves the sport. Peter Clark from Menangle Park and his horse Village Rebel. Whilst still a maiden after 15 starts, the facts are interesting.
    In the last 2 months of last season (July.August) Village Rebel had 5 starts with earning of $620.00
    In the first 2 months of the new season with Conditional racing, Village Rebel has had 6 starts earning $2,850.00

Senior Member 3YO Race For Fun will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Toni Dartson
    Quote Originally Posted by p plater View Post
    I thought it might be interesting to see if the Condition racing was helping the hobby trainer. For this example I chose a nice guy, known to many, no superstar trainer or driver for that matter but loves the sport. Peter Clark from Menangle Park and his horse Village Rebel. Whilst still a maiden after 15 starts, the facts are interesting.
    In the last 2 months of last season (July.August) Village Rebel had 5 starts with earning of $620.00
    In the first 2 months of the new season with Conditional racing, Village Rebel has had 6 starts earning $2,850.00
    Every meeting in NSW this week had to extend nominations to get a meeting. Don't know anything about this horse but connections would be happy. Really need to have some idea of field class, mile rates and number of horses in races.

Very poor metro meeting today at Goulburn.

+ Reply to Thread