Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trotters Only in Here...

Hybrid View

Junior Member Foal Troodles will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Trudy Thomas
    Dick Lee still trains and drives - currently Dora Pepperel (trotter) and Reeds May (pacer) but my favourite must be Rufus Youngblood (and Downsouth Clare, Hampden's Pride, Rhodonite, Glenfield Girl etc etc). And he has been heavily involved with the Square Trotters and Redwood Day/Carnival.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Troodles View Post
    Dick Lee still trains and drives - currently Dora Pepperel (trotter) and Reeds May (pacer) but my favourite must be Rufus Youngblood (and Downsouth Clare, Hampden's Pride, Rhodonite, Glenfield Girl etc etc). And he has been heavily involved with the Square Trotters and Redwood Day/Carnival.
    Hey Troodles, welcome to the forum and particularly this Trotters thread!
    I was a big fan of Hampdens Pride, from memory a gun from the mobile start...

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Congrats to the Welsh clan for winning the Ararat Trotters Cup with Wildenstein hanging on well to win. A great beginner from the SS he pinged out and led all the way with a well rated drive by Clinton around the small 800m track.

Also congrats to Trainer David Garbutt and the (i reckon) newer and improved Sunset Invasion who won the Warragul Trotters Cup Easter Sunday.
    The Boss Man disappointing, going in the opposite direction of Sunset Invasion, down, not up!

+ Reply to Thread