Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Race a pacer syndications

Member Filly latemail_cam will become famous soon enough latemail_cam's Avatar
    Real Name
    Cameron Lee
    Occupation
    CEO

Smile Race a pacer syndications

Have seen the raceapacer adds and its looks very interesting.

www.raceapacer.com.au

They have some very well bred yearlings.

1 of there syndications is RHODIUM CASTLE 2nd in the oaks last friday.

Is anyone in these syndications? or does anyone know much about them as I'm thinking of joining 2 of them

Flashing Red
    Owning a pacer is very rewarding, good luck if you do! I would personally go for an aged horse already racing - because not all yearlings make it to the races. That's why I love claimers, you claim on and can put it in again next week!

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Flashing Red

Claimers can be fun and there's no time to wait you just go straight to the race's.

Hi Latemail

If i was you and you could get a few people together i'd take a look at the Ready to Run sale in n.z or the one at Bathurst later this year. With the RTR it takes alot of the guess work out.

Real Name
    Cameron Lee
    Occupation
    CEO
    When buying from the NZ sales you pay an arm and a leg for a horse that can just break 60 seconds, a horse that can runs 57's cheaper to buy an apartment.

There has been a few good horses getting around for sale recently though they all just hit around 5 figures, spend 10k and you can get a horse that can win a few metro pretty quickly aswell.

Plus choose the right trainer also helps

Flashing Red
    Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    Hi Flashing Red

Claimers can be fun and there's no time to wait you just go straight to the race's.

Hi Latemail

If i was you and you could get a few people together i'd take a look at the Ready to Run sale in n.z or the one at Bathurst later this year. With the RTR it takes alot of the guess work out.
    I agree, about if they are already up and going to some extent (ready to run, claimers moreso etc) you are more likely to make money.

I wonder if claimers will ever become as big here as in North America. I really liked it over there as if you horse got too far up the conditioned races to be competitive, there was a multitude of claiming races in varying prices, tracks etc. You could put your horse where it could earn every week. I heard (not sure as to its truth) but Menangle is going to try and get regular claiming races up and running. I think that's a fantastic way to get new owners in the sport.

Real Name
    Cameron Lee
    Occupation
    CEO
    The country circuit in NSW is good as every 2nd meeting you have races which you can put your horse in as a claimer for $1500 to $3000 and they race in low R or C class race

triplev123
    My only advice is that if you decide get a ready made one out of NZ, be sure to verify that the Vet who signed off on the Vet Cert. actually exists.
    Arthritic horses that have been all-cleared by Phantom Vets are not entirely unknown.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    My advice is to go through someone you know and if you don't know anyone inbox me and i can pass on some names to you.

triplev123
    Here's an Identi-kit drawing of the suspect.

"This horse has no health issues that will effect its racing soundness".

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hey Triple

One thing i've noticed with n.z horses for sale at the moment through certain agents is that when pricing the horses for sale they want it in Aus $$ and this has only come about since the notification of prize money increases in n.s.w so it didn't take long for the kiwi's to try and capitalize on it.

+ Reply to Thread