No I’m not saying that, I’m saying that our percentage of turnover had increased on the elements we control, that is programming and volume of our races, BUT overall our market share has declined because of factors we don’t control, ie our races being bumped to Sky 2 because of the contracts Sky/Tab have with TBs and Greyhounds, and particularly the amount of foreign harness product imported by Sky/Tab for viewing and wagering on which has been markedly reduced by Sky/TAB so there has been a bigger decline in share from that then the amount gained from programming and volume of our races.

No Im not saying the statements aren’t at odds, they are at odds, and that is because of the joint venture and the actions of or occurrences at Sky/TAB, during the time interval between the two statements. When the first statement was made we had made improvements that had arrested our slide under the joint venture since it was signed in 2012 and should have seen us improve our market share. However subsequent to the first statement being made Sky/Tab more frequently began bumping harness to Sky 2 and reduced the amount of imported foreign harness product being provided, and wagering on this foreign product is included in the calculations so our overall market share began to decline again hence the second statement.

I don’t know how to put it anymore simply Kev, we have been on the downward slide since 2012, for a short period when then first statement was made the line had flattened out and was, I recall, beginning to rise again, Sky/Tab then reduced the amount of overall harness product available to create market share for harness causing the line to angle downward again, precipitating the second statement. The statements do not reconcile but are reflective of the conditions prevailing at the time each was made.