Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter!

Member Filly DAZZA will become famous soon enough DAZZA's Avatar
    Real Name
    Michael Johnson
    Yeah broke a hobble, he's flying though. Blackies biggest danger this week.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    I agree. He has a big chance , all things being equal. Lots underestimate his ability but he has an enormous heart and looking forward to one of his big tough efforts.

Member Filly DAZZA will become famous soon enough DAZZA's Avatar
    Real Name
    Michael Johnson
    Blackie drawn 2 on saturday night, will lead nothing will cross him. Lanercost in 3, most likely hand the death up to Washakie who has drawn 4. Cody Banks is 5, dont know what they do, Id almost say if they dont go forward they may aswell stay home, give Washakie the 1x1 aswell. Karloo Mick couldnt have drawn worse in 8. Be Good Johnny will have to go around too many from 10. Cant see much else worrying them. Blackie to win.

Member Gelding Village Kid will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Craig Kavanagh
    Occupation
    Finance
    Watching the replay a couple of times looked like Cody Banks went off stride at the start and all but went into a gallop, would be interesting to see whether he could hold out Blackie if he'd got away cleanly.

I would love to see the old boy Be Good Johnny win this week, but unless they go mad up front I can't see him getting into the race.

Is Lanercost any chance of having a dip from the front? He is brilliant off the gate.

Member Filly montana will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Dean Shannon
    Occupation
    unemployed
    Cody banks didnt have hopple shorterners last saturday night where as the starts before he did so they are going to put them back for this week.

I am sure Lanercost will have a look for the lead on Saturday whether he gets it or not remains to be seen in any event he can race well outside the leader or with a sit.

Senior Member 2YO Love Of Courage will become famous soon enough Love Of Courage's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue Smith
    Hello Montana,

Good luck with Lanercost on Saturday ! I have followed his career from day one, as he is a son of Courage. It will be great to see him strut his stuff against the big boys.

Any update on Annie as I have followed her career closely and think she is a super filly !

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Go Lanercost , do your mighty dad proud this weekend. Any horse by CUF immediately comes on my watch list. I am looking forward to Annie's return in the future if fit and well. I really love her. She could be anything.

Member Filly montana will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Dean Shannon
    Occupation
    unemployed
    Thanks guys. it will be fun to see him line up against open company i am sure he will be a good place chance.

Annie is spelling up at my place ( arrived on Sunday ) and doing well , she has grown since i last saw her in the flesh , she is healing ok but she wont be racing this side of Christmas , we will have a crack at some of the nice mares races next year all things going well. She is lightly raced and i would like to give her at least one more campaign before sending her to a nice stallion next season just tossing up which one with so much variety.

triplev123
    Good luck Montana. They'll know he's in the race.

Real Name
    David Summers
    All the best Montana with Lanercost. Hope Annie comes back as good as ever next year.

+ Reply to Thread