Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: That's the way Fred- nice calling

triplev123

Thumbs up That's the way Fred- nice calling

Hey Fred, some great stuff on the line there with a winner call for Secretary Of State & Michael Muscat in that close go in 5...and a slashing call of Race 6 & Mr Feelgood's win. When the listener can close their eyes and know where the horses are...that's really nice work mate.

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    Well said triple. Some really good racing and Freds calls "colourise" it excellently. Good stuff Fred.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Yes Fred , as usual you were spot-on all night with your calls. Keep up the great work :-)

Senior Member 2YO doinmabest has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Fred Hastings
    Thanks guys. I very much appreciate the feedback. It is a special time of the year for our great sport and I just try and paint the picture of the great racing on the track....I will always be doing my best to do justice to the great horses competing.

Can't wait for the great race next week....
    Cheers

Banned 2YO ringman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    Yes great calling as said by original poster its not a easy caper but some do it better then others and Fred is on the top shelf.

+ Reply to Thread