Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Should Harness Racing Introduce Drivers Colours?

Hybrid View

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild View Post
    Drivers colours aside, I'm not really sure what your beef is with Adam Hamilton. Since Adam left the Herald Sun, harness racing exposure, particularly in the said paper, has suffered. He also pointed this out when bagging his former workplace for its lack of coverage for Smoken Ups farewell race at Melton. It was harness racings loss when he went to the TAB.

VVV- Ok. Let's start with this 'zap' the Owners Colours & replace them with Drivers Colours routine... and the way in which he SHAMELESSLY sock-puppeted the TAB's agenda by way of getting on In The Gig & SKY & couching it as genuine comment on a pressing Industry issue.
    Others in the same & related employ have championed various excursions into insanity such as the ridiculous one lap 1000m burns in Greyhound regalia complete with 1 the red ect. Another straight up insult.
    So yes, there's my beef. Minty Man Number 1's not the only one guilty of astro-turfing an Industry NON-ISSUE in order to pass it off as having genuine grass roots support.
    They're all guilty of it. Some are worse than others....but his was infamous by way of openly supporting the abolition of Owners Colours, the subject of this thread.

Senior Member 4YO Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple V View Post
    VVV- Ok. Let's start with this 'zap' the Owners Colours & replace them with Drivers Colours routine... and the way in which he SHAMELESSLY sock-puppeted the TAB's agenda by way of getting on In The Gig & SKY & couching it as genuine comment on a pressing Industry issue.
    Others in the same & related employ have championed various excursions into insanity such as the ridiculous one lap 1000m burns in Greyhound regalia complete with 1 the red ect. Another straight up insult.
    So yes, there's my beef. Minty Man Number 1's not the only one guilty of astro-turfing an Industry NON-ISSUE in order to pass it off as having genuine grass roots support.
    They're all guilty of it. Some are worse than others....but his was infamous by way of openly supporting the abolition of Owners Colours, the subject of this thread.
    Come on Jamie. Youve had a problem with Adam long before this. Hence your 'Minty Man' nickname for him and Mick Guerin.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Come on Jamie. Youve had a problem with Adam long before this. Hence your 'Minty Man' nickname for him and Mick Guerin.

VVV- Quite right. They've both been doing it for years as have numerous others. This is just one of his more recent, imo, transgressions.

Senior Member 4YO Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple V View Post
    VVV- Quite right. They've both been doing it for years as have numerous others. This is just one of his more recent, imo, transgressions.
    Oh. I thought he may have ran over your dog or picked up your girlfriend or something.

Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Oh. I thought he may have ran over your dog or picked up your girlfriend or something.

VVV-There's a line there that involves swapping the aformentioned but I'll refrain from running with it lest I offend the sensibilities of some of the more God fearing Forum contributors. :-P

+ Reply to Thread