Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
I am definitely being grumpy Brendan but you are forcing me to reply on Adam's behalf - he is clearly too much of a gentleman to ask why would you compare a horse who had had 2 lifetime starts with a horse who according to the story had been racing for 3 years. Please Brendan do not be ridiculous
Gliding Rose, Hawthornden, Chance whoever take your pick. They were all struggling to win races with their old trainers and have improved under their new trainer. The comparison is pretty obvious I would have thought.
You labelled Hall Snr improvement suss. I didn't label anything suss. I really don't know why they have improved. All I see are clear parallels between horses going slow for old trainer who get a new trainer and win plenty of races. Tell me I'm wrong? Tell me those horses didn't go from also rans to winners.
It's odd to spread hate on one trainer who turned around a horses win column yet seek advertisement for an owner who is in the same boat.
Nothing wrong with Hall or Sofoulis at all - I say let them both have an article. I was just pointing out a similarity that you seem to think is suss and not worth writing about.