I am not a fan of names like Tabcorp Park Melton but at least we tack Melton on the end (yeah, yeah I know we need the money/sponsorship)

BUT at least we are not as ridiculous as the gallops. I was checking where they were racing this week and I come across
'Spendthrift Australia Park' - nothing more

I now know that it happened a couple of months back but for those who do not know - you are supposed to know or work out for yourself that it is Werribee
Bloody Ridiculous

While I am having a crack at the gallopers. I could not believe that strappers were on their iphones while solely responsible for 500kg of horse flesh in the mounting yard.
I would not have believed it if I had not seen it with my own eyes at Ararat's last meet.
I had to laugh that one horse who had to settle for 2nd because of his wayward antics in the home straight, was proving difficult for the strapper to get out of the 2nd placegetters stall - might have had something to do with her only having one hand free as she was glued to her phone in the other hand. I cannot imaging why that horse would be a handful