Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: More Positives

Hybrid View

Senior Member 3YO barney will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brian campbell
    My belief is if Any Trainer not matter who how big or small tests positive for a banned substance no matter how minute the reading they should be banned for a period .If then they are CAUGHT again then a lifetime ban is warranted and would serve as a lesson for all.In gallops there are repeat offenders get 6 months transfer horses to a rellie then come back and do the same again.

Senior Member Colt clumsy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Snudden
    Quote Originally Posted by barney View Post
    My belief is if Any Trainer not matter who how big or small tests positive for a banned substance no matter how minute the reading they should be banned for a period .If then they are CAUGHT again then a lifetime ban is warranted and would serve as a lesson for all.In gallops there are repeat offenders get 6 months transfer horses to a rellie then come back and do the same again.
    Barney
    This is also my opinion of anyone who tests positive and the charge is proven.

Senior Member 3YO barney will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brian campbell
    Quote Originally Posted by clumsy View Post
    Barney
    This is also my opinion of anyone who tests positive and the charge is proven.
    Im afraid it is not the opinion of all on here as has been argued that beacuse it was only a trace shouldnt have been suspended,I can rember in another topic someone arguerd that because it was a leading trainer was ok to cheat

+ Reply to Thread