Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How do we get people to breed more horses?

Hybrid View

Senior Member 2YO jackthepunter will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jack Dixon
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    I too appreciate this Jack, I did not dwell on it in my submission (could have!) but in answering the question on how to expand in the eastern suburbs I suggested that we need a sister track for Melton in the east - possibly Cranbourne
    That's a possibility Kev, my only issue with Cranbourne is the track isn't the best and being inside the gallop track ruins the up close experience to the horses, their nothing like feeling the horse fly right past you

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    Quote Originally Posted by jackthepunter View Post
    That's a possibility Kev, my only issue with Cranbourne is the track isn't the best and being inside the gallop track ruins the up close experience to the horses, their nothing like feeling the horse fly right past you
    Still a fair bit of empty land in and around Moorabin Airport/Dingley, once a strong trotting area. Agree with your observations on Cranbourne. Also shared code facilities have issues of their own.

Why not buy Sandown if the gallops ever leave and sub divide the surplus land for housing?

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Trot Brisbane - Twitter

Dreams can come true. Nice feel good harness racing story and the owner a little girl in Ohio is living her dream https://t.co/AmD6sIPuk9

+ Reply to Thread