Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Breeders crown 2013

Hybrid View

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Im Stately might have been lucky that One Over Da Moon's driver never considered having a crack at winning
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Im Stately might have been lucky that One Over Da Moon's driver never considered having a crack at winning
    I kind of understand his thoughts Kev, I don't know if u were on track but there was a cracking wind all day and after making up so much ground, to grab a quick breather before the sprint lane was wise I reckon. The head wind up that straight was a killer and to come around I'm Stately at that point was a long way from home.
    I feel the wind really upset Stately in fact the driver said he raced quite fierce and fought him a lot hence taking his normal zip, I expected him to ping away at the 400 and win by 10 (especially my pocket thought that!!!!!)
    And what about Blitz!!! Same thoughts, giggling quietly on the inside, but still nervous and waiting for the 400m kickaway,
    but then, nothin... Would love to hear from the trainer...

+ Reply to Thread